San Gabriel/Rosemead, CA
Kids Klub San Gabriel/Rosemead is Kids Klub’s second location—opening its doors to the public in September 2008. It is located on the border of the cities of San Gabriel and Rosemead. This 12,500 square foot air-conditioned facility, on just over one acre of land, features multiple discovery centers including:
- A SCIENCE CENTER with a snake, turtles, an iguana, geckos, more—and a hallway with fish tanks
- AN ART CENTER with supplies to create anything a child can dream up
- A THEATER with a stage, a puppet theater, projector, and dress-up clothes that can convert into an even larger assembly area
- A LIBRARY with thousands of children’s books, puppets, felt stories, and a complete listening center
- SPACIOUS PLAYGROUNDS with all kinds of play equipment and structures
- “HOPPY’S GENERAL STORE”—a complete pretend country market—equipped with grocery carts and cash registers—where children can “shop” for and/or “sell” their favorite foods
- “HOPPY’S HOME SWEET HOME & WORKSHOP”—a dramatic play area with everything from baby dolls with cribs to lawnmowers, barbeques, work benches and ironing boards
- “BLOCKS, TRAINS, PLANES & AUTOMOBILES”—a whole room dedicated to all different types of blocks, animals, and modes of transportation
- “PUZZLES & MANIPULATIVES”—an entire learning center filled materials designed to enhance spatial awareness and basic math skills
- “KITCHEN CREATION”— an area dedicated to the culinary arts featuring a host of baking, cooking, cutting, and measurement tools/equipment
- AN INFANT/TODDLER CENTER with a dedicated outdoor play area; crib room; diaper changing stations; play loft; kitchenettes; and a host of mini discovery centers featuring developmentally appropriate toys, puzzles, blocks, manipulatives, and materials for art, science, “Music & Movement”, “Balance & Coordination”, “Kitchen Creation”, and more!
- A SCHOOL AGE CENTER with a library; quiet homework room; science center; art center; kitchen creation area; and a space—with tons of toys, blocks, puzzles, materials, and more—designed to accommodate a variety of activities from “Music & Movement” to “Balance & Coordination”
This location also has a COMMERCIAL KITCHEN with a full-time chef cooking healthy, homemade food. For more information on specific food programs, Click Here.
Parents with a Kids Klub membership looking for San Gabriel/Rosemead daycare centers open on weekends can fill out a Reservation Form to ensure their child receives quality care while they tie up loose ends at the office or enjoy a night out. Get info on this and other programs below.
San Gabriel/Rosemead Programs & Hours
San Gabriel/Rosemead Staffing Ratios
Kids Klub’s programs regularly exceed state staffing ratios in all components to provide the highest level of care and supervision.
- 1 caregiver to every 3 infants/toddlers
- 1 caregiver to every 4 toddlers in our two oldest toddler groups